About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tomatoes

This is my future daughter in law and her daughter grinding tomatoes to make some homemade sauce.
This page uses a lot of red but I started with one idea and came up with the tomato plant idea half way thru but I still liked what I started with so I combined them. Its dark but I still love it.

No comments: