About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Friday, May 29, 2009

Blocks

Wood blocks
Bella Rose Designer paper
coordinating Card Stock
Chipboard Letters
Craft ink pads
lots of Accessories
wire
I will be making an instruction sheet with lots of photos that you will be able to purchase for $10.00.
The blocks have letters on four sides so you can spell out lots of different things. The instructions will come with a complete list of words that I wanted to be able to display. I'm sure you could create more words with the blocks. The card/photo holder are removable so you can create your own look.

No comments: