About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Friday, May 15, 2009

Party Dress

Stamp sets:
Embrace Life
On Your Birthday
Paper:
So Saffron Designer Series
Old Olive CS (card stock)
Rose Red CS
Very Vanilla CS
Vellum Paper
Inks:
Old Olive
Versa Mark
Accessories:
Sizzix Scallop Circle #2
Trio Flower Punch
Tag punch
Small Tag Punch
White Ribbon
This is one of the cards we did at my Club the other night. I have seen so may beautiful variations online of this little party dress I just had to do one with my club. I thank all you talented people out there for your creativity and sharing your ideas. I have to admit I do case from several of you and my club members love your ideas. It doesn't matter if I used a little or a lot of your ideas I love to show them the original idea that helped me create my card ideas that I use for my club. Now that I have a blog I hope to return the favor by inspiring you in creating cards.

No comments: