About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oct. Library Class















The spider is made with a York peppermint patty. The card holds a bookmark in the pocket. For the bookmark stampers had a choice of using a template to create backgrounds to stamp leaves in to or just sponging the background for the leaves. Most of them tried the template, made from a Curly Label punch, and if they didn't like the results they just blended it in using sponges.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Great class ideas Michelle. I like how you give your stampers an option on how they would like to stamp. I try to do this as often as possible (especially with sentiments -- as they all need different card themes). Never tried giving them an option on the medium they use to create the image -- will be going on my list for changes in the future.
Sandi

kat said...

Great projects,Sandi. Love the bookmarks and of course the spider, he's sooo cute.

kat said...

Sorry about the name mix up Michelle. I had just been to Sandis' site and I guess my brain was still there.

conductorchik said...

Great class ideas!!!