About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Playing with my daughter & her friends


Cassie & her friendsmade these after seeing some pics of what other stampers have done. I love the spider done with a flat sucker so the stick looks like its comming down a web.

I hope to post sooner next time. I'm still learning how to use the Windows Vista. I down loaded pics of the camera 3x. After I down loaded them I couldn't find them on the computer so I could post. I still can't attach my pics to an e-mail:( I can't even cut and past them! uggghh. have a great day ...I'm going to try a 2nd post.





1 comment:

Nadia said...

These are adorable! definitely made me smile today!