About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Friday, February 12, 2010

Combined challenges

I combined two challenges, Mojo Monday 125 & Colour Q 19, and created a card that my 16yr old daughter, Allissa, said "was the most beautiful card I ever made and was by far her favorite!" Although I agree is is a wonderful card I can't say I agree its the "best" I have ever made. The ladies at my library class really loved it also. Let me know what you think.
Stamp set: Vintage Vouge

Cardstock: Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip & Choc. Chip DP

Inks: Regal Rose, Blush Blossom

Accessories: Glue Dots, 5/16 Brad, 5/8 Regal Rose Ribbon and Curly label punch

4 comments:

kat said...

Great card, love the colour combo and the pocket.

Sandi said...

All of your cards are beautiful Michelle, and this one is no exception.!

Kathryne said...

Stunning -- I love this! thanks for sharing!

Ann Schach said...

Great job with the challenges! I love these colors together.