About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Too Busy

Hello all, Sorry I haven't posted anything but it has been a little crazy around here with the kids out of school this week. Plus I have been working hard on my swaps for the SU regional in Syracuse NY. I will share them with you next week and pics of my sisters also. I'm so excited my sister Annette is going with me. We are staying at an hotel for 2 nights! Why you may ask and we say because we can!!! It will be the first time we have been away from our families for some us time, could be the start of a new tradition. I promise to get back to posting soon.

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, I so wish I was going to regionals! It's only a 3 hour drive...but I just couldn't swing it. I'm sure you will have TONS of fun!