About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holiday Mini Catalog

    This mini catalog is wonderful. it is full of new product and lots of ideas. You don't have it? Click here to see it or email me your address and I will send it to you for free. Better yet contact me about having a workshop and receive all the current Stampin' Up! catalogs for free.
   Would like to just come to one of my classes and stamp instead? Check out my events calendar on my demonstrator page.
Have a great stamping day
Michelle

No comments: