About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Join My Team

Free Craft Tote Promotion

Don't let this tote-ally awesome opportunity pass you by!

September 1 through October 18, receive a FREE craft tote--a $39.95 value--when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator!

Imagine sharing your love of Stampin' Up! with this stylish and practical tote, patterned after our Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper and large enough to carry 12" x 12" card stock and a Paper Cutter, as well as punches, ink pads, and accessories. And with two Starter Kits* to choose from--Standard and Digital+--at a new lower price, there's never been a better time to join the Stampin' Up! family.

Contact me at michelle.fairbrother@hotmail.com TODAY to get started with this tote-ally awesome opportunity.

*Sample Starter Kit contents pictured in tote

No comments: