About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Monday, September 27, 2010

My Hamilton Swap






This was my swap for Hamilton. I had three color choices. They were all created using More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Old Olive as the main colors. Leaves were made with more mustard, Cajun craze, old olive, always artichoke.pumpkin pie, and early espresso. I planned on making 50 but I ended up with 80.




I had CASED this card from my own design I did for Heather's shoe box swap on Friday night.


To create the frame I used the Paper Cutter and measured in 1". You can use the piece that you remove from the frame for the bottom layer on the inside of another card.

No comments: