About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mojo 93





Show us your Mojo every Monday

Stamp Set: Friends 24-7
Paper: Naturals White, Garden Green, Ruby Red, and the new in color Crushed Curry
Inks: The new in color Soft Suede
Accessories: Trio Flower punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Choc. Chip 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Gold brads, and The Deal Of The Week, July 1-5th,The Scallop Edge punch 30% off




2 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Anonymous said...

hi Michelle1 I am loving your blog and can't believe what you fit into your life with three busy children going in different directions! LOL! I think your card here is awesome. What a great take on your layout for MOJO MONDAY!!!