About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where have I been?

Okay my 17yr old, Trevor, is at Boys State until Friday morning, we made it to both of my 11yr old, Cassie, soccer games over the weekend, Went to oldest, 20yr old Zak, girlfriend's,Leigha, Graduation on Sat. and party on Sunday. Plus my 15yr old, Allissa, and I made her a 3 layer Graduation cake. I did the baking, frosting and stacking & Allissa did all the decorating. Then on Tuesday We took Zak & Leigh, yes the one that just graduated, to the train station. They had an 11hr ride to Boston and then they fly to England so Leigha can be a Nanny for a friend of her family who is moving there. Chance of of life time for the two of them. They will be there for 2 months and will be going to Euro Disney and to Italy with the family they are helping. Anyway today I did a little, very little stamping. It felt so good to be stamping but now I need to update my blog.

No comments: