About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mojo 95



Stamp Set: Winter post
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Textures plate, Sponge, Crimper, Designer Label punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
Sorry the image is so blurry. Maybe for Christmas my family will get me a new camera:) I love using blue and white for Christmas things. I'm very traditional and using colors other than red, green, blue, white silver and gold are very hard for me but when it comes to Clubs & Classes I have to. That means until the holidays get closer I can do what I want! LOL

No comments: