About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Friday, July 10, 2009

Open House projects

I had an SU Open House on Wednesday night. Not many people could make it so I let everyone that came make all 3 free make and take cards. I was going to let each person choose just one card just to keep things moving along for people that could only stop in for a few minutes to pick up the new SU Cattie and sign up for clubs.

I made the scrapbook page as a sample of how to use cards to create pages. Everyone loved it. I have to give a lot of credit to my design team, my daughters Cassie & Allissa, for helping me plan the designs to use and the colors combinations. I'm terrible at making decisions. I want to use all the colors and show hundreds of cards LOL. I guess that's why I signed up to be a demo.

Did anyone notice the card on the bottom left of the photo? Yup that's the card I did for Kerin's sketch challenge #20, which I happen to win:) Thanks Kerin looking forward to this weeks challenge and I hope all my fellow bloggers will join in on it.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

What a great idea Michelle to show how to use your cards on a scrapbooking page. I always have a couple of pages of hand-made cards in my Christmas album every year -- but never thought of doing a sample for my customers. Great cards also!

michelle sturgeon said...

Hopefully your open house kicks off a successful SU year!