About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm on the road to stampin again

I'm back! Medication trial # 2 was horrible. Sleeping was almost impossible or maybe it was staying awake that was hard...not sure. How ever you look at it I was doing one or the other off and on night and day. The swelling in my hands has decreased enough to see my knuckles and I no longer feel like I have clubs for hands. I can even almost text on my cell and hitting only one key at a time, most of the time. Any way I never thought to share my Scrapbook pages I did for my Artisan Award entry. I'm not much of a scrapbooker but I was happy with them.


My Parents over fifty years of marriage.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Woohoo!! Glad to see your back and hope you get to feeling better real soon -- we need your inspiration. Love your page -- like the added pearls. I have been working on my heritage album for 2 years. I need some inspiration!! I really don't like to scrape (even tho it is my first love) unless I have company, as I don't stay focused by myself. Thanks for sharing your page Michelle.