About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Friday, June 26, 2009

From my Hubby


Jeff has been helping to work on our landscaping this year. He decided to double the size of our sitting area, by our little pond, so we could fit this table his parents handed down to us a few years ago. We still have to do the finishing touches but I love it. He also installed a new waterfall filter and larger pump in the pond.

I'm so thankful for all our rain. We have moved so many plants around I was afraid they would all die. Here's a few pics of all our gardens. We still need to get the mulch and I didn't get any annuals this year so it looks a little dull.

My largest garden. In the 5 yrs since I started this garden we have dug it up twice due to problems with the septic system. it always comes back bigger and better than before.


Over half of our plants were given to us by my family and Friends of my Mother's who needed to thin down their gardens. In fact I was given so many plants that a friend of mine has a garden close to the size of mine with plants I had no place to put.
Enjoy your day I have to bake cakes for a 3 tier Graduation cake, and some cupcakes, for my son's girlfriend Leigha's High School Graduation party on Sunday. Then the two of them leave for Boston on Tuesday to meet up with a friend of Leigha's that is moving to England with here two daughters. Leigha and Zak are going to stay there for two months to be nannies to the two little girls while the woman gets settled. The woman is hoping to get them to Euro Disney in France and also to Italy before they come home at the end of August just in time to start college. Talk about the chance of a life time. I wish I could have found a summer job like that when I was younger. Thanks for looking I promise its back to stamping now.

3 comments:

Quiltin' Mama said...

hey Michelle- loved seeing your gardens. Mine are well spreading and not well maincured. I am trimming out Feverfew in order that more flowers show as it can overtake the garden with its height. It is amzing how it changes each day. Next comes my Bee Balm and cone Flowers.
I will miss you next Friday.
~cvb

Sandi said...

How beautiful!! I know what you have been going through as we were doing the same thing for 2 months -- but done now for this year!! We also enlarged our pond and put in an airiator (Sp?). I have pictures on my blog also. Now relx for the rest of the Summer!

Anonymous said...

Michelle your gardens look BEAUTIFUL!!! and I love your new area by the pond..looks great. You and Jeff have been very busy busy busy but it looks good...well your gardens always look great anyways. Enjoy!!
Michelle :)

lol sorry I had to do anonymous I do not have an google account..lol