About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Color Inspiration 113 / DCBD 167

I'm sure you have noticed I love to combine a color challenge and a sketch challenge. I tried to do each challenge seperate but I felt I never had the time to complete each challenge and then post so I would end up not doing any. Ok just because we think something, doesn't mean it makes a lot of sense, thats what makes us women:) So all this babbling is leading to something. If you are feeling uncreative or stressed for time you should try combining a color & sketch challenge. I know it is easy to CASE a card but it is more fun to create a card...even if it is someone else creating the color combination or card sketch. So let me thank Stamping 411 Operators and the Diva Coffee Break Design Team for all the insiperation that they have given me.



Stamps: Starring You & On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa & Naturals White
Inks: Close to Cocoa & Old Olive
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, Word Window punch, Sponge, Dimensionals & Sizzix Damask template

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great job combining the challenges! :)

Debbie said...

I like how yo combine challenges. This card is great.