About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Curtain Call Act18 / MTSC63


I love this color combination from Stacey with this stamp set, and Mercy always has such great sketches. The only thing I did wrong was use a glue that shows through the vellum, ooops. I was going to remake the card but decided to just leave it. I like people to know that I don't do everything perfect the first time either.


Stamps: Close as a Memory
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Kraft, Whisper White & Patterns Pack III
Inks:Markers- Night of Navy, Old Olive, & Ballet Blue
Accessories: Vellum, 5/8" Old Olive ribbon, Sizzix Circle die


1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Michelle! thanks for sharing this at the Curtain Call!