About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Colour Q #22

Love these color challenges! If you haven't tried one yet you really need too. I seemed to pull out stamp sets that I don't normally use. Make sure if you try thi that you go to Arielle's site so we all can see your creation. I know I seem to be creating very simple looking cards this week...must be from looking at all the white snow outside my window. I'm soooo ready for spring.


Stamps: Party Hearty
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze(retired), Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, &Whisper White
Inks: Night of navy, Baja Breeze & Certainly Celery
Accessories: Dimentionals, 1 3/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Sizzix Circle die

No comments: