About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Monday, March 1, 2010

Thanks Bunny


My sister Annette let me use her Chocolate Bunny stamp to make cards for club. I like to make a card from any stamp I borrow as a thank you and an inspiration. I cased this card from Dianne Sisneros, thank you Dianne.




Stamps: Chocolate bunny, Inspired by Nature, Itty Bitty Backgrounds & Three for You(retired)
Inks: Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron & chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss & Very Vanilla
Accessories: Trio Flower punch, Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon & the rhinestones form the Eggcellent Eggs Kit

No comments: