About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gifts for my Sister


Here is the gifts I made for Annette as a thank you for going to Syracuse regionals, yes that were cancelled, with me. She is taking quilting classes so I made this card for here after watching this video on Stampin is my Job. Thanks Barb for the great video.


I also used a couple of empty Hodge Podge containers to make us something to hold our sissors and adhesive. I used the pinwheel design on these to.






2 comments:

Sandi said...

What a beautiful idea Michelle!! I love this design. I hope you don't mind if I case this -- it is just so striking (did I spell that right????). Beautiful gift, thank you so much for sharing this idea.

Sharon Cheng said...

This is a great idea. I'd like to CASE it too!