About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Allissa"s Valentine Roses





Can you believe these are made out of duct tape! She will be selling them in school as part of her YEA(Young Entrepreneur Academy) class in high school. She is putting rose oil on them so they smell like roses. I'm so proud of her, she sits and works on them every night. She will be selling them for $3.50 each. I know that is cheap! They really should be about $5 each. I'm surprised at how much duct tape it takes to make one rose. Not to mention her time, about 25 minutes each. Thanks for looking. If you want to see her bags check out her blog that she is working on creating

4 comments:

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

wow those roses are amazing! I agree, she should sell them for a little more, especially with all the time she puts into each one! Thanks for sharing these with us!

Sandi said...

Awesome idea -- I have never seen these before. I think your daughter is sneeking in some extra time on the PC looking at craft sights. Tell her she did a beautiful job (they look real don't they?)

Lisa Hensley said...

goes to show you that duct tape can even be used to make beautiful things! tfs.

Teneale Williams said...

What a great idea. Thanks for stopping by my blog and making me feel better about my "stamp" problem and I think I will follow in your footsteps.

Teneale :)