About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jan. club


First I would like to thank Paula at inking addict and Kerin at Stamps, Paper Glitter for their inspiration on 2 of these card. Everyone loved your originals ladies as much as they loved what I did to change them up a bit.



Reeses peanutbutter cup holder

Stamps: Friends 24-7, Vintage Vogue & Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock: Pretty in pink, Whisper
White, Choc. chip & Rose red

Inks: Choc.chip, Rose red & pretty in pink

Accessories: Scallop edge punch,
sm. & Lg oval punch, Epoxy brads & string






Valentine Card

Stamps:  I (Heart) Hearts, I (Love) Love wheel

Cardstock: Real Red & Whisper White

Inks: Real Red

Accessories: Textured impressions folder Polka Dots, White taffeta ribbon & heart punches.







Blue Card

Stamps: Wonderful Favorites

Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Vanilla, Kraft & Bella Blue Designer paper

Inks: Not Quite Navy

Accessories: 3/4" twill tape, Choc. Chip Corduroy buttons & Sizzix perfect texturez plate





Other color option                                      Cased card


No comments: