About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Monday, January 18, 2010

Build-A-Bear Valentine


My 1st Build-A-Bear creations. I finally started to get the Build-A-Bear dies. My kids are "to old" for them but I'm not LOL. Lots of little pieces to glue so with  my hands I can't make too many at one time BUT I still love them. Well I'm off to the Dr. Have a stampin great day!

2 comments:

kat said...

They are just too cute, great detail. They made me smile, TFS

Sandi said...

Don't ever say you are too old for anything -- you are only as young as you act (that's why I'm about 10 years old -- LOL). Your bears are very cute and just right for Valentines.