About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Curtain Call Act 13 Color Challange



Curtain Call Act 13

I love love love this card!! I was worried about putting these colors together but now I plan on making this card with my club next month. My daughter has a friend turning 16 in a couple of weeks so she was my inspiration. you will notice it also has the same basic layout as the Mojo Monday 122 card. Make sure to stop by Stacy's Stamping Stage check out her site.

Stamp Sets: Crazy For Cupcakes

Cardstock: Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Whisper White

Inks: Basic Black  Markers: Pink Passion, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Basic black

Accessories: Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlets, Crystal Effects


1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

great "sweet 16" birthday card, Michelle! your stamp club will love it, too:) thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!