About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mojo Monday 122

Mojo Monday 122
I love this layout. I have been seeing Bluebirds in my yard a lot lately so that is why i chose this stamp set.

Stamp Set: Friends 24-7 & On Your Birthday

Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Ruby Red & Whisper White

Inks: Close to Cocoa and Markers

Accessories: 5/16" Neutral Brads, Fusion Flowers & Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon


Inside of card

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Beautiful Michelle -- you really captured the colors great when watercoloring the bird.