About Me

My photo
Branchport, New York, United States
A "Gladheart" group member.
A place to share my love of stamping.Unless noted everything is created using Stampin' Up! products. All of my art work is shared for your personal inspiration. Please feel free to CASE but make sure to give credit where credit is due. My ideas may not be copied for contest submissions or publication of any kind. Please do not post any of my pics with out my permission. Thank you

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gifts for the nieces & nephews


This is what I made for all the kids at my family christmas. This year we did only stockings so I need a cute way to give cash. Thank goodness I came across Ellen Kemper's blog. My 11yr old Cassie and I worked our fingers off the morning of the party but we got 14 cards made and we were on time for the party:) It seems I always come across the best ideas just before I need to have them done.

SU Stamps: Cold & Cuddly

Cardstock: whisper White, Bashful blue, Almost Amethyst & Pumpkin pie

Inks/Markers: Bashful blue, pumpkin pie, Basic black, Almost Amethyst

Accessories: Big Shot - bigz die Shefif Essentials Alphabet

No comments: